Your Just One Course Away....
Invest Only $2,499 Today for Immediate Access! (Regular price $3,499)
NOW APPROVED FOR 9 AANA CLASS A CE CREDITS! CE STIPEND ELIGIBLE*
There are several reasons why this program is the finest learning opportunity to acquire the knowledge and skill necessary to provide this safe and highly effective therapy. As the founder of my own ketamine clinic, The Injection and Infusion Clinic of Albuquerque (www.InfusionClinicABQ.com), anesthesia provider and course developer, the content I included in this course relies upon a rich academic and clinical practice experience.
The Ketamine Infusion Therapy Program is a comprehensive program that combines theory with lessons from clinical experience. I have included all major aspects of ketamine therapy that have practical clinical value.
Who Is This Course Designed For?
This course is for practitioners who are interested in entering the exciting world of entrepreneurship. Our Ketamine Infusion Therapy Program will guide you step-by-step on how to open your own cashed based clinic capable of generating a strong revenue stream.
We provide the only standardized, coordinated and comprehensive training program focused on helping student achieve freedom from their job by creating their own ketamine practice. This program is designed for CRNAs, nurse practitioners and physicians.
I educate you the on mistakes I made and the lessons I learned as I was getting started. Armed with this information you will be able to get your clinic up and running with the fewest problems. This course will guide you through the entire process of starting a free standing clinic or adding ketamine therapy to an existing practice.
Personalize coaching and in-clinic workshops are now available! For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
I am dedicated to ensuring that every student completing my course is competent in ketamine infusion therapy and is ready to incorporate it into their practice. I provide personal attention and coaching with each student because I want you to leave my course feeling prepared and confident.
This program will provide you with all the knowledge you need in order to develop a successful ketamine infusion therapy clinic or to incorporate ketamine infusions into your practice. As a student you can call or text my personal cell phone number with any questions. This course includes 2 hours of coaching and mentorship.
This program is currently teaching providers all around the world the benefits of ketamine, how to start and grow a ketamine practice and finally how to safely administer ketamine infusion therapy.
What You Get
-($1,999 Value) 120 days of access to the online course
-Approximately 10 hours of course content
-($200 Value) Full-text ketamine article review to enhance your learning
-($1,499 Value) All the clinic paperwork, protocols and consent templates you will need to start your practice (downloadable at enrollment day 4)
-($499 Value) Lifetime access to closed Facebook group for future learning and discussions
-($600 Value) 2 hours of personalized coaching and mentorship as you start your business
-($400 Value) 9 AANA Approved Class A CE credits! *
That's a $5,297 Value for only $2,499 (pay-in-full price)!
*This program has been prior approved by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists for 9.00 Class A CE credits; Code Number 1035923; Expiration Date 2/14/2021.
3 day 100% Money Back Guarantee! If you are not satisfied with your purchase. You can request a full refund within 3 days of purchase.
Throughout the course you will find quick tip icons:
These pearls of wisdom highlight items that are vital to the success of your clinic and they will help you to avoid costly mistakes or pitfalls. These tips have been developed from my experience as ketamine infusion clinician who has first hand knowledge of how to start and grow a successful ketamine clinic.
Optional in-clinic training is available starting Feb 2018. You pick the dates that work for you (additional charge for clinical training will apply).
Special pricing available for partners working together to start a ketamine practice call or email for details.
- A review of several ketamine studies
- Central Sensitization and Neurosplasticity
- Yale Psychiatry - Ketamine in Treatment Resistant Depression Lecture FREE
- A Systematic Review of Ketamine for Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Efficacy and Safety of Ketamine in Patients with Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Ketamine for Chronic Pain - Risks and benefits
- Efficacy of Outpatient Ketamine Infusions in Refractory Chronic Pain Syndromes
- Ketamine Infusions for Treatment Refractory Headache
- Ketamine administration in depressive disorders - A systematic review and meta-analysis
- The use of ketamine as an antidepressant - A systematic review and meta-analysis
- The promise of ketamine for treatment-resistant depression
- Ketamine as a Fast Acting Antidepressant - Current Knowledge
- Efficacy of Intravenous Ketamine for Treatment of Chronic Posttraumatic Stress Disorder- A Randomized Clinical Trial
- Ketamine as a Potential Treatment for Suicidal Ideation - A Systematic Review of the Literature.
- Treatment of suicidal depression with ketamine in rapid cycling bipolar
- Use of Ketamine in acute cases of suicidality
- Ketamine Studies Quiz
- Can you give a brief intro about yourself and your mental health struggle? FREE
- What types of treatments did you try for your depression prior to ketamine?
- How did you discover ketamine and its use for depression?
- How did you locate and select your ketamine infusion provider?
- Describe your first ketamine infusion experience.
- Describe how you felt the day following your first ketamine infusion.
- How many infusions did it take for you to notice relief from your depression symptoms?
- How frequently do you receive your maintenance IM ketamine injections?
- From a patient perspective, is there any advise you would give to a ketamine infusion provider?
- Do you have suggestions on how a ketamine clinic might market or reach out to patients that may benefit from ketamine therapy?
- Most commonly used Ketamine protocol for depression & PTSD
- Protocols for chronic pain
- JAMA Psychiatry - A Consensus Statement on the Use of Ketamine in the Treatment of Mood Disorders
- Ketamine Clinic Medical History Form
- Ketamine Clinic Physical Evaluation Form
- Consent for Ketamine Treatment Form
- Ketamine Infusion Orders Template
- 4 Hour Ketamine Infusion Record Template
- 40 Minute Ketamine Infusion Record
- Beck's Self Administered Anxiety Inventory Form
- Beck's Self-Administered Depression Inventory Form
- PTSD Assessment
- Neuropathic Pain Assessment Tool
- Discharge Instructions Template
- Ketamine Referral Form
- Medical Records Release Form
- New Patient Privacy Practices Notice
- New Patient Intake & Clinic Policies Form
- Protocols, Forms, & Consent Quiz
- Financials of a typical ketamine clinic FREE
- Conducting a Market Analysis
- Getting Incorporated FREE
- How to purchase a domain name
- What is a C corp?
- What is an S corp? FREE
- What is an LLC
- EIN, Business Bank Accounts & Bookkeeping Software
- The Basics of Insurance
- What is General Liability Insurance FREE
- Medical Malpractice Overview Video
- Personal Umbrella Policy Overview FREE
- Commercial Umbrella Policy
- Financials, Incorporating and Insurances Discussions FREE
- Logo Creation Tips FREE
- Freelancer.com Logo Contest Tutorial FREE
- Trademarking Your Business
- How to Search for Registered Trademarks Tutorial FREE
- Logo Creation and Trade Mark Discussions
- Regulations and Licensing
- Regulations and Licensing Discussion
- Understanding Commercial Leases
- Selecting an Office Location
- Searching Available Office Space Tutorial
- Web Site Creation
- Patient Financing Options
- Office Space, Website Creation and Patient Financing Discussion
- Direct Mail Marketing Tutorial
- Ordering Supplies & Equipment
- Medical Supplies List
- Office Supplies List
- Credit Card Payment Set-up
- Hiring Staff & Setting Up Payroll
- Using Indeed to Create FREE Job Postings Tutorial
- Creating the Best Patient Experience
- Establishing a Ketamine Clinic Quiz 2
The online course includes all this!
LT Jason Duprat BS, BSN, MSA, CRNA
Instructor & Ketamine Clinic Founder
About the instructor
Jason Duprat has been a certified registered nurse anesthetist (CRNA) for nearly 4 years and has been working in the medical field for over 10 years, including over 6 years in the Navy Reserves Nurse Corps. Currently, he is the detachment training officer for Expeditionary Medical Facility-Dallas, Det A. He has a Bachelor of Science in Resort Management, a Bachelor of Science in Nursing, a Master of Science in Anesthesiology and he is currently working towards his MBA.
With his anesthesia background, Jason has gain extensive experience with ketamine. He is knowledgeable about all aspects of ketamine pharmacology and administration. Jason is the sole owner and primary provider for his ketamine infusion clinic which is located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Here, Jason gained the real world experience needed to become a subject matter expert in the areas of opening ketamine clinics and also the use of ketamine infusion therapy for mood disorders and chronic pain. Jason is extremely accessible and will help in any way he can as you get your clinic up an running. Jason would even like to provide you his personal cell phone number (716-984-4103) in case you have any questions during, before or after the course. Alternatively you can use Facebook to message him with any questions.
What others have been saying about this course:
Ketamine Infusion Training
This is an excellent resource for beginning a Ketamine practice. It has sparked me to further my knowledge of Ketamine and running a business. Ive learned more than what is in the class! I also have gained the courage to apply for a Health and H...
Great course! I enjoyed the focus on the business side of starting a ketamine clinic. Dr. T M.D.
I always heard about these clinics but didn't know where to start....
I had the idea to do something different in my career and try to expand my practice from the OR elsewhere. I can across this idea while on Facebook. I was unaware of where to even begin. I came across this website and decided to take the plunge. I...
Well worth it
Jason did anexcellent job of compiling information in one place that really streamlined setting up our clinic. Especially if you have never owned a business, it answers a ton of beginner questions. I am glad I purchased the course and would advis...
Thank you Jason!
I've always thought opening a clinic was a great option but because I don't have a business background I was hesitant to go down this road. With Jason's course, it gave me the roadmap on how to do the research for my state and the steps I needed ...
Insightful and Enlighting
Review of Ketamine Infusion Therapy Course
Excellent step by step process for Ketamine start up clinic. Very informative and pertinent.