What others have been saying about this course:
Ketamine Infusion Training
This is an excellent resource for beginning a Ketamine practice. It has sparked me to further my knowledge of Ketamine and running a business. Ive learned more than what is in the class! I also have gained the courage to apply for a Health and H...
I always heard about these clinics but didn't know where to start....
I had the idea to do something different in my career and try to expand my practice from the OR elsewhere. I can across this idea while on Facebook. I was unaware of where to even begin. I came across this website and decided to take the plunge. I...
Well worth it
Jason did anexcellent job of compiling information in one place that really streamlined setting up our clinic. Especially if you have never owned a business, it answers a ton of beginner questions. I am glad I purchased the course and would advis...
Thank you Jason!
I've always thought opening a clinic was a great option but because I don't have a business background I was hesitant to go down this road. With Jason's course, it gave me the roadmap on how to do the research for my state and the steps I needed ...
Insightful and Enlighting
Review of Ketamine Infusion Therapy Course
Excellent step by step process for Ketamine start up clinic. Very informative and pertinent.
Your Just One Course Away From Increased Professional Satisfaction....
In Honor of the upcoming Armed Forces Day & also Memorial Day we would like to offer you a discount of 20% off course enrollment!
Offer Only Valid Through the End of May!
Invest Only $2,499 Today for Immediate Access!
NOW APPROVED FOR 9 AANA CLASS A CE CREDITS! CE STIPEND ELIGIBLE*
This program is the finest learning opportunity to acquire the knowledge and skill necessary to provide safe and highly effective ketamine infusion therapy. As the founder of my own ketamine clinic, The Injection and Infusion Clinic of Albuquerque (www.InfusionClinicABQ.com), anesthesia provider and course developer, I can assure you that the content I have included in this course relies upon rich academic, clinical and business experience.
The Ketamine Infusion Therapy Program is a comprehensive online program that combines theory with knowledge gained from practicing in my own ketamine clinic. I have included all major aspects of ketamine therapy that have practical clinical value. In this course you will learn step-by-step how to start and grow your own ketamine infusion clinic. This information is also highly valuable for those practitioners who would like to add ketamine infusion therapy to their existing practice.
Who Is This Course Designed For?
This course is for practitioners who are interested in entering the exciting world of medical entrepreneurship. Our Ketamine Infusion Therapy Program gives you a specific blueprint on how to open your own cashed based clinic capable of generating a strong revenue stream.
We provide the only online standardized, coordinated and comprehensive training program focused on helping student achieve freedom from their current positions by adding an additional source of income. This program is designed for CRNAs, nurse practitioners and physicians and other health care leaders.
I educate you the on mistakes I made and the lessons I learned as I built my own ketamine infusion practice. Armed with this information you will be able to get your clinic up and running with the fewest problems. This course will guide you through the entire process of starting a free standing clinic or adding ketamine therapy to an existing practice.
I am dedicated to ensuring that every student completing my course is competent in ketamine infusion therapy and is ready to incorporate it into their practice. I provide personal attention and coaching with each student because I want you to leave my course feeling prepared and confident.
As a student you can call or text my personal cell phone number with any questions. This course includes two hours of coaching and mentorship.
This program is currently teaching providers all around the world about the benefits of ketamine, how to start and grow a ketamine practice and finally how to safely administer ketamine infusion therapy.
What You Will Receive With Enrollment
-($2,999 Value) 120 days of access to the online course with approximately 10 hours of course content
-($200 Value) A Full-text ketamine article review to enhance your learning
-($1,499 Value) Templates for all the clinic paperwork, protocols and consent templates you will need to start your practice (downloadable at enrollment day 4)
-($499 Value) Lifetime access to closed Facebook group for future learning and discussions
-($600 Value) 2 hours of personalized coaching and mentorship as you start your business
-($400 Value) 9 AANA Approved Class A CE credits! *
That's a $6,297 Value for only $2,499 (pay-in-full price)!
*This program has been prior approved by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists for 9.00 Class A CE credits; Code Number 1035923; Expiration Date 2/14/2021.
3 day 100% Money Back Guarantee! If you are not satisfied with your purchase. You can request a full refund within 3 days of purchase, as long as you have not completed over 30% of the course.
Throughout the course you will find quick tip icons:
These pearls of wisdom highlight items that are vital to the success of your clinic and they will help you to avoid costly mistakes or pitfalls. These tips have been developed from my experience as ketamine infusion clinician who has first hand knowledge of how to start and grow a successful ketamine clinic.
Special pricing available for partners working together to start a ketamine practice just call, email or PM Jason Duprat for details. Special discount also available for SRNAs!
- A review of several ketamine studies
- Central Sensitization and Neurosplasticity
- Yale Psychiatry - Ketamine in Treatment Resistant Depression Lecture FREE TRIAL
- A Systematic Review of Ketamine for Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Efficacy and Safety of Ketamine in Patients with Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Ketamine for Chronic Pain - Risks and benefits
- Efficacy of Outpatient Ketamine Infusions in Refractory Chronic Pain Syndromes
- Ketamine Infusions for Treatment Refractory Headache
- Ketamine administration in depressive disorders - A systematic review and meta-analysis
- The use of ketamine as an antidepressant - A systematic review and meta-analysis
- The promise of ketamine for treatment-resistant depression
- Ketamine as a Fast Acting Antidepressant - Current Knowledge
- Efficacy of Intravenous Ketamine for Treatment of Chronic Posttraumatic Stress Disorder- A Randomized Clinical Trial
- Ketamine as a Potential Treatment for Suicidal Ideation - A Systematic Review of the Literature.
- Treatment of suicidal depression with ketamine in rapid cycling bipolar
- Use of Ketamine in acute cases of suicidality
- Ketamine Studies Quiz
- Can you give a brief intro about yourself and your mental health struggle? FREE TRIAL
- What types of treatments did you try for your depression prior to ketamine?
- How did you discover ketamine and its use for depression?
- How did you locate and select your ketamine infusion provider?
- Describe your first ketamine infusion experience.
- Describe how you felt the day following your first ketamine infusion.
- How many infusions did it take for you to notice relief from your depression symptoms?
- How frequently do you receive your maintenance IM ketamine injections?
- From a patient perspective, is there any advise you would give to a ketamine infusion provider?
- Do you have suggestions on how a ketamine clinic might market or reach out to patients that may benefit from ketamine therapy?
- Most commonly used Ketamine protocol for depression & PTSD
- Protocols for chronic pain
- JAMA Psychiatry - A Consensus Statement on the Use of Ketamine in the Treatment of Mood Disorders
- Ketamine Clinic Medical History Form
- Ketamine Clinic Physical Evaluation Form
- Consent for Ketamine Treatment Form
- Ketamine Infusion Orders Template
- 4 Hour Ketamine Infusion Record Template
- 40 Minute Ketamine Infusion Record
- Beck's Self Administered Anxiety Inventory Form
- Beck's Self-Administered Depression Inventory Form
- PTSD Assessment
- Neuropathic Pain Assessment Tool
- Discharge Instructions Template
- Ketamine Referral Form
- Medical Records Release Form
- New Patient Privacy Practices Notice
- New Patient Intake & Clinic Policies Form
- Protocols, Forms, & Consent Quiz
- Financials of a Ketamine Clinic FREE TRIAL
- Conducting a Market Analysis
- Getting Incorporated FREE TRIAL
- How to purchase a domain name
- What is a C corp?
- What is an S corp? FREE TRIAL
- What is an LLC
- EIN, Business Bank Accounts & Bookkeeping Software
- The Basics of Insurance
- What is General Liability Insurance FREE TRIAL
- Medical Malpractice Overview Video
- Personal Umbrella Policy Overview FREE TRIAL
- Commercial Umbrella Policy
- Financials, Incorporating and Insurances Discussions FREE TRIAL
- Logo Creation Tips FREE TRIAL
- Freelancer.com Logo Contest Tutorial FREE TRIAL
- Trademarking Your Business
- How to Search for Registered Trademarks Tutorial FREE TRIAL
- Logo Creation and Trade Mark Discussions
- Regulations and Licensing
- Regulations and Licensing Discussion
- Understanding Commercial Leases
- Selecting an Office Location
- Searching Available Office Space Tutorial
- Web Site Creation
- Patient Financing Options
- Office Space, Website Creation and Patient Financing Discussion
- Direct Mail Marketing Tutorial
- Ordering Supplies & Equipment
- Medical Supplies List
- Office Supplies List
- Credit Card Payment Set-up
- Hiring Staff & Setting Up Payroll
- Using Indeed to Create FREE Job Postings Tutorial
- Creating the Best Patient Experience
- Establishing a Ketamine Clinic Quiz 2
The online course includes all this!
LT Jason Duprat BSN, MSA, CRNA
Instructor & Ketamine Clinic Founder
About the instructor
Jason Duprat has been a certified registered nurse anesthetist (CRNA) for over 4 years and has been working in the medical field for over 10 years, including 7 years in the Navy Reserves Nurse Corps. Currently, he is the detachment training officer for Expeditionary Medical Facility-Dallas, Det A. He has a Bachelor of Science in Management, a Bachelor of Science in Nursing, a Master of Science in Anesthesiology and he is currently working towards his MBA.
With his anesthesia background, Jason has gain extensive experience with ketamine. He is knowledgeable about all aspects of ketamine pharmacology and administration. Jason is the founder and provider of his ketamine infusion clinic which is located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Here, Jason gained the real world experience needed to become a subject matter expert in the areas of opening ketamine clinics and in the use of ketamine infusion therapy for mood disorders and chronic pain. Jason is extremely accessible and will help in any way he can as you get your clinic up an running. You can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can use Facebook to message him with any questions.