*To gain access to the Free sample content, you must select the "FREE TRIAL" button at the top of the page*
This online course is self-paced and asynchronous, allowing you complete it whenever it is convenient for you.
Online Ketamine Infusion Therapy Course
There are several reasons why this program is the finest learning opportunity to acquire the knowledge and skill necessary for providing this innovative and exciting therapy. As the founder of The Injection and Infusion Clinic of Albuquerque, full time anesthesia provider and course developer, the content I included in this course relies upon a rich academic and clinical practice experience.
The Ketamine Infusion Therapy Program is a comprehensive program that combines theory with clinical practice. We have included all major aspects of ketamine therapy that have practical clinical value. The teaching approach is derived from clinical experience and the scientific research of ketamine infusion therapy.
Who Is This Course Designed For?
This course is for practitioners who are interested in entering the exciting world of entrepreneurship. Our Ketamine Infusion Therapy Program will guide you step-by-step on how to open your own cashed based clinic capable of generating a strong revenue stream. We provide the only standardized, coordinated and comprehensive training program focused on helping student achieve freedom from their current work situation by creating their own private ketamine practice. This program is designed for CRNAs, nurse practitioners, physicians and physician assistants. We educate you with our lessons learned so you can get your clinic up and running with the fewest problems possible. There is no reason to get caught up in costly pitfalls. This course will guide you through the entire process, potentially saving you thousands in costly mistakes along the way.
Note: This Ketamine Infusion Therapy Course is the didactic component of our comprehensive Ketamine Infusion Training Program. Additional fee for hands-on clinical training component applies.
We are dedicated to ensuring that every student completing the course is competent in ketamine infusion therapy and is ready to incorporate it into practice. We invest extensive amounts of personal attention with each student because we want you to leave our course feeling prepared and confident. This program will provide you everything you need to know and have in order to develop a successful ketamine infusion therapy clinic or to incorporate ketamine infusions into your practice. In fact, I am so dedicated to our students that you will receive my personal cell phone number along with five hours of free consultation & mentorship as you begin to incorporate ketamine into your practice.
We hope that increased competition, in the long term, will drive down the costs of ketamine infusions around the country for the good of patients. This program will teach providers all around the world the benefits of ketamine, how to determine the appropriate candidate, and finally how to safely administer ketamine infusion therapy. Ultimately this course will be increasing patient access to this often life saving treatment and overtime will contribute to reducing the cost of ketamine treatments to more reasonable levels. Currently, many clinics are charging well over $700 for a single 40 minute infusion. We feel that these high priced clinics are doing a disservice to their patients by charging obscene prices. We feel so strongly about this that we currently run one of the lowest priced ketamine infusion centers in the nation (www.infusionclinicabq.com).
What You Get
-120 days of access to our online didactic education course
-Full-text ketamine articles to enhance your learning
-Clinic paperwork, protocol and consent templates
-Lifetime access to closed Facebook group for future learning and discussions
-5 hours of personal consultancy & mentorship as you start your business
Throughout the course you will find quick tip icons:
These pearls of wisdom highlight items that are vital to the success of your clinic and they will help you to avoid costly mistakes or pitfalls. These tips have been developed from our experience as ketamine infusion clinicians who have first hand knowledge of how to start and grow a successful ketamine clinic.
Optional 3-5 days of flexible hands-on clinical training is available starting in 2018. You pick the dates that work for you (additional charge for clinical training will apply).
Special pricing available for partners working together to start a ketamine practice call or email for details.
What others have been saying about this course:
I always heard about these clinics but didn't know where to start....
I had the idea to do something different in my career and try to expand my practice from the OR elsewhere. I can across this idea while on Facebook. I was unaware of where to even begin. I came across this website and decided to take the plunge. I...
- Yale Psychiatry - Ketamine in Treatment Resistant Depression Lecture FREE
- A Systematic Review of Ketamine for Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Efficacy and Safety of Ketamine in Patients with Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Ketamine for Chronic Pain - Risks and benefits
- Efficacy of Outpatient Ketamine Infusions in Refractory Chronic Pain Syndromes
- Ketamine Infusions for Treatment Refractory Headache
- Ketamine administration in depressive disorders - A systematic review and meta-analysis
- The use of ketamine as an antidepressant - A systematic review and meta-analysis
- The promise of ketamine for treatment-resistant depression
- Ketamine as a Fast Acting Antidepressant - Current Knowledge
- Efficacy of Intravenous Ketamine for Treatment of Chronic Posttraumatic Stress Disorder- A Randomized Clinical Trial
- Ketamine as a Potential Treatment for Suicidal Ideation - A Systematic Review of the Literature.
- Treatment of suicidal depression with ketamine in rapid cycling bipolar
- Use of Ketamine in acute cases of suicidality
- Most commonly used Ketamine protocol for depression & PTSD
- Protocols for chronic pain
- JAMA Psychiatry - A Consensus Statement on the Use of Ketamine in the Treatment of Mood Disorders
- Ketamine Clinic Medical History Form
- Ketamine Clinic Physical Evaluation Form
- Consent for Ketamine Treatment Form
- Ketamine Infusion Orders Template
- 4 Hour Ketamine Infusion Record Template
- 40 Minute Ketamine Infusion Record
- Beck's Self Administered Anxiety Inventory Form
- Beck's Self-Administered Depression Inventory Form
- Neuropathic Pain Assessment Tool
- Discharge Instructions Template
- Medical Records Release Form
- Financials of a typical ketamine clinic FREE
- Conducting a Market Analysis
- Getting Incorporated FREE
- How to purchase a domain name
- What is a C corp?
- What is an S corp? FREE
- What is an LLC
- EIN, Business Bank Accounts & Bookkeeping Software
- The Basics of Insurance
- What is General Liability Insurance FREE
- Medical Malpractice Overview Video
- Personal Umbrella Policy Overview FREE
- Commercial Umbrella Policy
- Financials, Incorporating and Insurances Discussions FREE
- Logo Creation Tips FREE
- Freelancer.com Logo Contest Tutorial FREE
- Trademarking Your Business
- How to Search for Registered Trademarks Tutorial FREE
- Logo Creation and Trade Mark Discussions
- Regulations and Licensing
- Regulations and Licensing Discussion
- Understanding Commercial Leases
- Selecting an Office Location
- Searching Available Office Space Tutorial
- Web Site Creation
- Patient Financing Options
- Office Space, Website Creation and Patient Financing Discussion
- Direct Mail Marketing Tutorial
- Credit Card Payment Set-up
- Hiring Staff & Setting Up Payroll
- Using Indeed to Create FREE Job Postings Tutorial
- Creating the Best Patient Experience
Much more content in development. These are just a few items we have created so far.
Jason Duprat BSN, MSA, CRNA
Instructor & Ketamine Clinic Founder
About the instructor
Jason Duprat has been a certified registered nurse anesthetist (CRNA) for over 3 years and has been working in the medical field for over 10 years, including over 6 years in the Navy Reserves Nurse Corps. Currently, he is the detachment training officer for Expeditionary Medical Forces-Dallas, Det A. He has a Bachelor of Science in Resort Management, a Bachelor of Science in Nursing, a Master of Science in Anesthesiology and he is currently working towards his MBA.
With his anesthesia background, Jason has gain extensive experience with ketamine. He is knowledgeable about all aspects of ketamine pharmacology and administration. Jason is the sole owner and primary provider for his ketamine infusion clinic which is located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Here, Jason gained the real world experience needed to become a subject matter expert in the areas of opening ketamine clinics and also the use of ketamine infusion therapy for mood disorders and chronic pain. Jason is extremely accessible and will help in any way he can as you get your clinic up an running. Jason would even like to provide you his personal cell phone number (716-984-4103) in case you have any questions during, before or after the course. Alternatively you can use Facebook to message him with any questions. Disclaimer: This is a privately held course and it is in no way affiliated with either the DOD or Navy Reserves.